1. Student Learning Activity – Choose your path Google Forms
· Remember how much fun choose your own adventure books were. I would try them again and again.
· We can have students demonstrate their knowledge of a text, a science concept, a historical event/person or anything else by having them create a google form with choices which lead to different situations or outcomes.
· Students really have to know their material in order to create the Correct path AND alternative paths.
· Check out these samples:
ii. Student created – Hernan Cortes (source)
iii. En Francais (source)
2. Google Classroom organization
· Label work with a title that begins with a numbering system starting with the quarter (2) then a decimal and sequentially label each successive assignment. 2.1 – Motion lab, 2.2 – Persuasive essay draft. List graded assignments the same way in wits gradebook.
· Teach students to use the Work menu to see a list of work due and filter by class
Those are my tips…but I have been wrong before.
Enjoy your life.
Teacher assigned as Instructional Technology Coach
Williamsville Central Schools